Friday, July 10, 2009

Hi! Yesterday was too tiring. So , didn't post :D

Woke up in the morning for school. Then took a quick bath and prepare. Walk down to busstop to wait for bus to arrive. Then sis text me, ask me to buy water for her. I walk to canteen to buy for her lor. Waited for her to come my class and pass th water to her. Then talk alot with jon and classmates. Then P.E lesson, VOLLEYBALL again! Me, Jon and Suthan team. We are th CHAMPIONS! :D But th sad thing is that, I sprained my knee )': Thanks to JON ah. After school, went home to use laptop. Use till evening, Went to meet Sis and Renata at chongpang. Renata keep make us laugh lo. LOLS. Then we sit around there to wait for Eleena. When she came, We walk to BEANCURD CITY for beancurd(: Then Renata keep make use laugh lo. Disturb disturb disturb. lol After eating, we walk to chong pang bus stop. Sit down, thinking where to go. They want to go semb, then i dont want go. I go home lor :D Go home ate mummy buy th "BA KWA" . Lols, Then text with sis. Text until i sleep. Too tired alr :D

Hahaha, Im meeting jer for pool later! Now im going dota awhile(:
Bye people, Post tml!